Year Off to Promising Start withGains in Listings and SalesThe housing market started heating up as we kicked off 2024. Closed Sales increased year over year for the first time since June 2021&mdash
Advances Noted in St. Cloud Smart Home Enhancements
Dated: May 22 2023
Even for homeowners who moved into a new St. Cloud house as recently as a few years ago, the pace of technological advance is such that it’s easy to lose track of many fledgling household products that use technology in new and useful ways. Whereas earlier introductions often qualified as little more than nifty, fun-to-mess-with gadgets, many newer arrivals are well worth looking into:
· More than just a cold storage unit, some smart refrigerators can sport touchscreens that put recipes right there where the ingredients are kept. They allow grocery list inputting—and make online grocery ordering quick and simple. Once St. Cloud users get used to the convenience, it’s easy to see why running the household kitchen with a dumb ol’ fridge may one day become a relic of the past.
· Smart ovens with temperature probes to monitor food doneness (and signal when it’s finished cooking) can remove the guesswork from many tricky recipes. GE’s Profile Smart Oven allows cooks to control from a smartphone, so you can preheat, set timers, and monitor meal preparation from afar.
· Advanced dishwashers don’t put the glasses away for you, but the newer smart ones somehow sense how dirty the dishes are and adjust accordingly. This can be a true St. Cloud water and electricity saver.
· Other smaller smart items have smartphone interactivity, so things like coffee-makers and crock pots are easily triggered and monitored from any distance (including right there in the kitchen, when smartphone controls can be much easier to operate than the ones on the item’s own touchpad!).
· Beyond the kitchen, any number of household smart devices are worth investigating—from doorbell cameras for enhanced security to smart faucets that obey voice commands…
Increasingly, buyers and sellers of St. Cloud houses are reacting favorably to properties smarter than their less-advanced predecessors. Upgrading can be expensive if done for its own sake, but when one of your St. Cloud household appliances begins to holler ‘uncle!’ anyway, checking into replacements with smart features can become an economical move. Call me anytime: I keep up with the latest tech updates that get the best reviews.
Providing a superior level of informed, professional real estate services to buyers and sellers throughout Central Minnesota. We have agents specializing in residential, commercial, multifamily, new construction, existing, investment properties, foreclosures/REO, and short sales with offices located in:
Multiple Office Locations To Serve YOU!
Saint Cloud 320-259-4554
Little Falls 320-259-4554
Premier Real Estate specializes in MANY areas around Central MN including Saint Cloud, Waite Park, Rice, Royalton, Sartell, Royalton, Little Falls, Cold Spring, Saint Joseph, Elk River, Monticello, Ramsey, Saint Michael, Andover, Ham Lake, Anoka, Champlin, Buffalo, Glencoe, Brownton, Silver Lake, Kandiyohi, Dassel, Minneapolis, Maple Grove, Saint Louis Park, Saint Paul, Robbinsdale, Crystal, New Hope, Brooklyn Center, Brainerd, Nisswa, Aitkin, Albany, Coon Rapids, Sauk Rapids and more!
Passion for investing in real estate brought me to create Premier Real Estate Services in 2002. Years of purchasing, developing, and managing several rental properties, while assisting friends & cli....
Latest Blog Posts
Living in a high-rental and high-mortgage area is challenging, especially with a tight budget. However, with clever planning and financial strategies, it’s possible to manage your budget and
Although conventional wisdom is that selling your home in colder months is not a good idea, it’s simply not true. There are several advantages to selling during winter—and many effective