When trying to up curb appeal, most homeowners focus on landscaping or repainting that front door. But did you know that by updating or repairing your roof you can increase your curb appeal by 40 percent?
GAF, North America’s Largest Roofing manufacturer,offers help with these roof tips to up the ante on your curb appeal.
1. Start off by checking the roof framing structure to make sure it is not compromised. Visually scan the roof for any sagging or uneven areas.
2. Inspect and clean your gutter systems to make sure they are not clogged with branches, leaves, or other debris.
3. Make sure that gutters are fastened properly and are tight and secure so that they don’t cause overflow and build-up or fall off the fascia board.
4. Check the valleys of the roof to ensure that they are also free and clear of debris as this can add weight to the roof and also act as a barrier to rain.
5. Metal flashing should also be used around roof vents, pipes, skylights, and chimneys. One of the most common causes for roofing leaks is due to problems where these is lack of or damaged flashing.
6. Walk around your entire house and carefully inspect the shingles on the roof. Look for curling edges, missing granules, missing shingles, etc.
Providing a superior level of informed, professional real estate services to buyers and sellers throughout Central Minnesota. From Maple Grove to St. Cloud, we have professional Realtors ready to assist! Residential & Commercial Real Estate, Sauk Rapids Real Estate, Sartell Real Estate, Waite Park Real Estate, Rice Real Estate, St. Joe Real Estate, Foley Real Estate. Milaca Real Estate, Litchfield, Maple Grove and surrounding communities. Whether you're looking at buying or selling home in St. Cloud, multi-family units in Sauk Rapids, land in Rockville or any property in Central Minnesota, we are the dedicated professionals to call for your needs. Premier Real Estate Services has offices located in St. Cloud, Milaca, Litchfield, Hutchinson, and Maple Grove.
We intend to be your PREMIER source for all your Central Minnesota Real Estate Needs.
If you need money for home improvements, college tuition or another pu
"Nicole was incredibly accommodating. She always made time for showings and was very patient with us. We were leaving a house we had built 40 years ago so it was a very hard decision to buy another house. But I think we found the perfect house with her help! If you want a dedicated agent working for you, call Nicole! You won't be sorry!"